There is a new update for DSM available. Availability and or notification may differ per region. This update will fix several issues, add new support and update the firmware for several components.
Version: 7.1.1-42962 Update 4
- Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click here to update it manually.
- Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
- Depending on your Synology NAS model, this update will restart the device.
Compatibility & Installation
- The following drives will be updated automatically to the latest firmware version to fix an unexpected issue that may occur during repair or other read/write operations: HAT5300-4T (firmware version 1401 and 1402), HAT5300-16T (firmware version 1401), HAT5310-8T (firmware version 1401), and HAS5300-16T (firmware version 1401).
- Added support for E10G22-T1-Mini with an alternative source of hardware components.
- Added support for SSD cache on HD6500.
- Fixed an issue where drives added to a RAID Group in a Synology High Availability cluster were not allocated correctly between RAID arrays.